Upcoming Waldo County Events
- : Farmers Markets - Nov 04 thru Mar 31 - Belfast - Belfast Winter Farmers' Market - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
The Belfast Winter Farmers' Market runs on Fridays from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. at the Aubuchon Hardware greenhouse, 231 Northport Avenue. Also see the Facebook page.
- : Farmers Markets - Apr 28 thru Oct 27 - Belfast - Belfast Summer Farmers' Market - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
The Belfast Summer Farmers' Market runs on Fridays from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. at Waterville Arts, 256 High Street. Also see the Facebook page.
- : Farmers Markets - May 06 thru Nov 18 - Unity - Unity Market Day - Unity Community Center - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Unity Market Day runs on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The season usually runs from the 1st Saturday of May through the last Saturday before Thanksgiving. These farmers' markets are held at the Unity Community Center at 32 School Street.
- : Festivals - Jul 08 thru Jul 09 - Belfast - Annual Belfast Arts in the Park - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Arts in the Park is one of the most respected fine arts and crafts festivals in Midcoast Maine. The variety of artwork and crafts is outstanding, and continuous live music performed on the Heritage Park stage and the smells of freshly grilled food add to the festival atmosphere. The venue is undeniably beautiful: set on the water's edge, right downtown, with sailboats and dinghies moored a few feet away. Event is on Saturday, July 8 and Sunday, July 9 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
- : Festivals - Jul 14 thru Jul 16 - Belfast - Maine Celtic Celebration - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
The Annual Maine Celtic Celebration is a family-oriented celebration of the rich Celtic heritage, culture and hospitality found along the coast of Maine complete with music, food, games and education. Most of the activities are free. A donation of $10 is suggested to keep the Celebration coming to you in the future. Events and activities include a gala opening performance, 5K road race, live music and dancing with bagpipes and various international and local groups, games for all ages, the New World Cheese Roll Championship, food and craft vendors, a Celtic breeds dog show, and fireworks on Saturday night! All set on Belfast Common and Steamboat Landing among beautiful park lands overlooking Belfast Bay. For info see the Title link above or email email@example.com.
- : Festivals - Aug 18 thru Aug 20 - Belfast - Belfast Harbor Fest and National Boatbuilding Challenge - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Help the Belfast waterfront come alive with a unique display of talent and good old-fashioned competition. Right before your eyes, teams of two will be handcrafting a 12-foot wooden skiff. As the sawdust starts to settle, the teams will sprint their boats out onto the salty sea and then row to the finish line (or in one case last year, sinking) for all to see. This is in addition to a Friday Night Launch Party, a 5K road race along the waterfront, an open house at French and Webb, maritime exhibits, demonstrations and speakers, a blueberry pancake breakfast, children and #39;s nautical activities, local vendors, a judged Classic Small Boat Show, live music and, of course, delicious food!
- : Festivals - Sep 22 thru Sep 24 - Unity - Common Ground Country Fair - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
The Common Ground Country Fair is a celebration of rural life. It features demonstrations, Maine organic produced foods and crafts and livestock exhibits. Complete info and schedule online at the Title link above. For more info contact the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association at (207) 568-4142.
- : Music - Mar 24 - Unity - Hilton Park - Unity College Center for the Performing Arts - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Hilton Park consists of a father, a son and a family friend who started writing and performing their music together just for fun. They and #39;ve become the band the Boston Examiner says have reinvented acoustic music and they won the 2015 New England Music Award for Best In State and have garnered two Roots Act of the Year nominations. Tickets $15. Concert at 7 p.m.
- : Music - Mar 25 - Unity - Yellow Brick Road - Unity College Center for the Performing Arts - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Yellow Brick Road is an Elton John tribute band that will make you feel like you are at an Elton John show. The group never fails to impress- from their light shows to their costumes to the absolute detail they put into each song. Tickets $15. Concert at 7 p.m.
- : Music - Apr 01 - Unity - Beatles For Sale - Unity College Center for the Performing Arts - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Beatles For Sale is an award-winning, New England-based Beatles tribute band that is committed to recreating the sounds of the Beatles live in concert. This band of talented musicians was drawn together by their love of Beatles music and the desire to keep the music alive, bringing it to a whole new generation of Beatles fans. Tickets $15. Concert at 7 p.m.
- : Music - Apr 07 - Unity - People of Earth and Vicky Andres - Unity College Center for the Performing Arts - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
People of Earth connects our local network of planets with a serious groove, whether R and R, latin, funk or reggae, its music rocks solar systems down the block. Dancing is inevitable. The music is mostly originals but includes covers from the 60s through the 90s (with a fine catalog of 80s New Wave). Immersed in her live shows, Vicky Andres performs with complete abandon. She leaves every performance energized. Her passionate vocals can move from a vulnerable whisper to a courageous roar! Her intricate guitar work on both electric and acoustic is driving and rhythmic. She mixes funk, single note lines with chord progressions that flow with a songwriting sensibility that hook the listener and never let go. Together, People of Earth and Vicky Andres will get you feeling alive and energized, while keeping the show cool with rock and roll vibes. Tickets $15. Concert at 7 p.m.
- : Music - Apr 21 - Unity - Palaver Strings and the Galler Sisters - Unity College Center for the Performing Arts - Upcoming Waldo County Maine Events
Palaver Strings and the Galler Sisters, Maine Natives, come to the UCCPA for a cross generational performance built around the feeling of New England. Tickets $15. Concert at 7 p.m.