Upcoming Sagadahoc County Events
- : Art - Jul 10 thru Aug 04 - Bath - Bath Summer Arts - Bath Dance Works - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
Set in the heart of downtown Bath, Maine, Bath Summer Arts was developed to provide young children with an open space to discover the creativity within themselves. Instructors Anne Hebebrand and Elise Jablow facilitate meaningful experiences in music and the visual arts to encourage learning, self-expression, and a curiosity in the world around us. Classes meet for a full week for 2 1/2 hours starting at 9 a.m. each day.
- : Farmers Markets - May 06 thru Oct 28 - Bath - Bath Farmers Market - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
The Bath Farmers Market runs on Saturdays (May through October) from 8:30 a.m. to noon at Waterfront Park on Commercial Street.
- : Farmers Markets - Jun 03 thru Oct 21 - Bowdoinham - Bowdoinham Farmers' Market - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
The Bowdoinham Farmers' Market runs on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Mailly Waterfront Park from June toOctober. For more info see the market's Facebook page.
- : Festivals - May 06 - Bath - Bath Mayfair and Citywide Yard Sale - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
The Bath Mayfair usually features a pancake breakfast, maypole dancing, music, face painting, scavenger hunt, barbeque and more. Also part of the event is the Bath Citywide Yard Sale, the largest such event in Maine.
- : Festivals - Aug 06 thru Aug 13 - Topsham - Topsham Fair - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
The Topsham Fair (at the Topsham Fairgrounds at 54 Elm Street) features agricultural exhibits, animal pulling events, 4-H, crafts, midway and harness racing.
- : Festivals - Aug 19 - Topsham - Maine Highland Games and Scottish Festival - Topsham Fairgrounds - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
The Annual Maine Highland Games and Scottish Festival is the largest one-day Highland Games in New England. Wide variety of Scottish activities to enjoy; world class athletes, youth athletics, massed Pipe band performances and competitions, dog trials, over 60 clan tents, Scottish organizations and vendors to enjoy. Harper circle, dance competitions, Clan and Famly information tent, souvenir sales tent, Scottish Arts and Crafts, Parade of the Tartans. Entertainment by various groups, fiddle and harp workshops, and much much more. Join us to celebrate our heritage.
- : Shopping Events - May 06 - Bath - Bath Citywide Yard Sale - Upcoming Sagadahoc County Maine Events
The Bath Citywide Yard Sale - part of the Bath Mayfair - is the largest yard sale in Maine. Join all the residents, businesses and non-profits of Bath as they hold yard sales throughout the City of Bath. Flyers with all the addresses and description of items will be available online and at businesses around Bath. The event usually includes a Downtown Tent Sale with great deals on clearance items at the Water Street Parking lot (behind Reny's) (9 to 4 p.m.) plus Downtown Sidewalk Sales where you can find merchants' yard sale tables and racks on the sidewalk (10 to 5 p.m.). Other activities usually include maypole dancing, music, face painting, scavenger hunt and more. Want to hold your own yard sale? Contact us at (207) 442-7291 for your sign-up form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.