Upcoming Knox County Events
- : Farmers Markets - May 07 thru Nov 19 - Camden - Camden Farmers' Market - Upcoming Knox County Maine Events
The Camden Farmers' Market runs from May to Nov. on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and also on Wednesdays from June 15 to Sep. 28 from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. It is located behind Knox Mill at Washington and Knowlton Streets. For more info see the Title link above or the market's Facebook page.
- : Farmers Markets - May 19 thru Oct 27 - Rockland - Rockland Farmers' Market - Upcoming Knox County Maine Events
The Rockland Farmers' Market runs on Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (rain or shine) at Harbor Park in Rockland from mid-May until the end of October. Early-bird shopping begins at 8:30 a.m. For more info, including alternative locations in July and August, see the market's Facebook page.
- : Festivals - Oct 01 - Union - Annual Harvest Festival - Savage Oakes Vineyard and Winery - Upcoming Knox County Maine Events
This is the busiest time of the year in the vineyard as we bring in the harvest. Come see what's involved and even help pick grapes at our Annual Harvest Festival. Join the picking crew to help harvest the grapes. The growing conditions this season have been ideal, creating a bounty of grapes of excellent quality. Picking starts at 9 a.m. Festival is from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- : Festivals - Dec 04 - Owls Head - Holidays at the Museum - Owls Head Transportation Museum - Upcoming Knox County Maine Events
Our annual holiday celebration is a popular one-day affair with free admission for all! Santa's reindeer rest up while he enjoys a different form of air travel in the Museum's 1979 Piper Super Cub, flying in for a special appearance at the Museum. The Mid-Coast Community Band performs a special holiday concert, and free family activities are offered throughout the morning.
- : Music - Oct 02 - Camden - Lake Street Dive - Camden Opera House - Upcoming Knox County Maine Events
Lake Street Dive at Camden Opera House. Concert at 8 p.m.
- : Shopping Events - Oct 22 - Owls Head - Annual Trekkers' Auction - Owls Head Transportation Museum - Upcoming Knox County Maine Events
Annual Trekkers' Auction at the Owls Head Transportation Museum. Trekkers is an outdoor-based mentoring nonprofit based in Thomaston that connects young people with caring adults through the use of expeditionary learning, community service and adventure-based education. Trekkers serves more than 200 students (grades 7 to 12) from six communities in the Midcoast. All proceeds from this fundraising event will be directly applied toward the students' program dues. At the auction, bid for adventure and bid for fun on hundreds of amazing items, including a Flisher plow valued at $8,500. Auctioneer Bruce Gamage. The evening will include a live and silent auction, hors d'oeuvres and sweets. For more info phone (207) 594-5095. $10 admission at the door. Preview from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Silent auction starts at 6 p.m. Live auction starts at 7 p.m.