Upcoming Kennebec County Events
- : Children - Dec 10 - Augusta - Maine Digital Festival - Augusta Civic Center - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Are you curious about digital tech? Do you want to learn more with others who are passionate about apps, games, networks, software, and more? If so, join us for the Maine Digital Festival at the Augusta Civic Center. We and #39;ll be right upstairs from the Maine Robotics STEM EXPO, where over 2,000 students, teachers, parents, and friends will be celebrating the world of robotics and digital technologies. Intended for children ages 5 to 16, the event is on Saturday, Dec. 10 from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 18 thru Nov 19 - Augusta - Annual Christmas Craft Fair - Augusta Apostolic Church - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Annual Christmas Craft Fair at the Apostolic Church of Augusta on Friday, Nov. 18 and Saturday, Nov. 19. Call (207) 629-8323 for event hours.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 18 thru Dec 24 - Hallowell - Annual Holiday Pottery Shop - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
The work of at least 13 clay artisans will be on display and available for purchase at our annual Holiday Pottery Shop. Gift items will range in price to fit all budgets and include several guest artisans who will be displaying their handmade jewelry, weaving, fiber arts, wood, personal care and much more. Look for Hallowell Clay Works classes and workshops offered in the same building. Event starts Nov. 18 to 20 and then daily Nov. 25 through Dec. 23 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Dec. 24 will be the final day and runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 19 - Windsor - Windsor PAWS (PTA) Holiday Craft Fair - Windsor Elementary School - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Windsor PAWS (PTA) Holiday Craft Fair at The Windsor Elementary School on 366 Ridge Road in Windsor. Features 40 tables of local crafters and vendors, and food and bake sale. Tables available for $30, additional electricity $5. For more info phone (207) 592-3313. Event is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 19 - Augusta - Annual Holiday Craft Fair - Augusta First Church of Nazarene - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Faith Works Community Outreach is happy to announce its Annual Holiday Craft Fair fundraiser to benefit our Food Pantry, Recovery Program and Disaster Relief Outreach. There will be food for sale, raffle ticket items and face painting for kids. Come out and have fun supporting the needs in our community. Free admission, though we encourage you to bring an item to drop off for the Food Pantry. For more info see Facebook. Event is on Saturday, Nov. 19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Snow date on Dec. 3.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 19 - Oakland - Messalonskee All-Sports Boosters Craft Fair - Messalonskee High School - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Annual Messalonskee All-Sports Boosters Craft Fair. Over 50 crafters selling a wide variety of crafts. A great way to start your Christmas shopping. Delicious food and drinks courtesy of the Messalonskee Student Organizations and Classes will be available for purchase as well. Vendors may inquire about tables and fees by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info see Facebook. Free parking and free admission. Event is at the Messalonskee High School on Saturday, Nov. 19 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 26 thru Nov 27 - Augusta - Annual Thanksgiving Weekend Christmas in New England Craft Show - Augusta Civic Center - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Maine Made Crafts hosts its annual Thanksgiving Weekend Christmas in New England craft show, our largest show of the season at the Augusta Civic Center on Thanksgiving weekend. The magic comes from the artists and crafters mainely from Maine and New England. It's the perfect time to buy your holiday gift purchases from our talented artisans selling their one of a kind products. Give a gift with meaning, give a gift of quality, give a gift made in the USA at our craft show at the Augusta Civic Center, from food to knits to lamps and everything in between. You will always see different crafters at our shows along with your favorites. For more info call Lois at (706) 843-9188 or email LTpromo@aol.com. Event is on Saturday, Nov. 26 and Sunday, Nov. 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
- : Farmers Markets - Jan 07 thru Dec 29 - Waterville - Downtown Waterville Farmers' Market - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
The Downtown Waterville Farmers' Market runs year round. The Summer Market is at the Concourse along Appleton and Main Streets and runs from the last Thursday in April until the Thursday before Thanksgiving from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. The Winter Market is inside the Center opposite Barrels and runs from December to April on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month).
- : Festivals - Nov 25 - Waterville - Waterville Parade of Lights - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
The annual Waterville Parade of Lights, held the evening after Thanksgiving, has drawn thousands of families to Main Street for many years and serves as a fun and festive kick-off to the holiday season. What better time of the year to get together and show our community spirit and support for one another! Floats will assemble on Front Street, travel up Union Street, turn left on Main and continue to Castonguay Square with the lighting of the giant spruce and Santa's arrival at Kringleville. Event is on Friday, Nov. 25 starting at 6 p.m.
- : Festivals - Dec 01 - Gardiner - Gardiner Days of Light Tree Lighting - Johnson Park - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
Gardiner Days of Light is a month-long celebration. It kicks off on with the annual Tree Lighting at downtown's Johnson Park, next to Johnson Hall. Event is on Thursday, Dec. 1 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- : Festivals - Dec 03 - Gardiner - Gardiner Parade of Lights - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
The Gardiner Days of Light is a month-long celebration. It continues with a Parade Of Lights, an early evening holiday parade along Water Street through downtown Gardiner. The parade is on Saturday, Dec. 3 at 4:30 p.m.
- : Music - Nov 19 - Waterville - Adam Ezra Group - Mainely Brews - Upcoming Kennebec County Maine Events
The Adam Ezra Group (AEG) is not just a band; they are a force to be reckoned with. The group's live performances, sweaty, passionate affairs that have been compared to those of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, attracted the attention of Royal Avenue Records in 2010. Ezra immediately signed with Royal Avenue and began working on the album that eventually became Ragtop Angel. Royal Avenue paired the group with multiplatinum producer Aaron Johnson (best known for his work with The Fray) who has helped hone Adam's ramblings into finely tuned songs that still retain the power and conviction developed from Ezra's years of "do it yourself," grassroots work ethic. Concert 9 p.m.