Upcoming Androscoggin County Events
- : Craft Shows - Nov 05 - Mechanic Falls - Annual Elm Street School PTO Craft and Vendor Fair - Elm Street School - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
Annual Elm Street School P.T.O's Craft and Vendor fair. Come join us as a customer or a crafter and make it a full house. Each year we have added more and more wonderful crafters to our growing craft fair. f you would like a table please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put Craft Fair in subject line so I do not miss it. Phone (207) 345-3381 for event hours.
- : Craft Shows - Nov 12 - Lisbon - Lisbon Athletic Boosters Holiday Craft Fair and Expo - Lisbon High School Gym - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
Lisbon Athletic Boosters Holiday Craft Fair and Expo at the Lisbon High School Gymnasium. For event hours call (207) 613-0886.
- : Craft Shows - Dec 11 - Lewiston - Annual Ho Ho Holiday Craft Fair - Ramada Inn - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
Annual Ho Ho Holiday Craft Fair at the Ramada Inn in Lewiston.Raffles, 50/50 drawings, food, Santa, horse and carriage rides. Free admission. For more info see Facebook. Event is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- : Farmers Markets - May 29 thru Oct 30 - Lewiston - Lewiston Farmers' Market - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
The outdoor Lewiston Farmers' Market at Bates Mill 5 is on Sundays from June to October from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and will be located in the City Parking Lot next to Bates Mill 5 and the new parking garage on Lincoln Street in downtown Lewiston. For more info see the market's Facebook page.
- : Running - Jan 07 - Lewiston - Indoor Insanity 5K - Bates College Merrill Gymnasium - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
The Indoor Insanity 5K is a race event unlike any other in Maine. Get out of the cold and head indoors, where there is no ice underfoot, no frigid gusts in your face, and no snow overhead. Yes, you will be running in circles (25 times, in fact). And yes, you will have to jockey for position amidst other runners. But you can enjoy the music, the comraderie, and the running experience, all a part of Indoor Insanity. Indoor Insanity 2017 is a fundraiser to prevent lung cancer through installation of radon mitigation systems in low-income Maine households. Event is on Saturday, Jan. 7 with same-day registration starting at 7 a.m.