Upcoming Androscoggin County Events
- : Craft Shows - Dec 02 - Lewiston - Craft and Vendor Fair - Martel Elementary School - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
Martel Elementary School will be hosting our annual Holiday Craft/Vendor fair. Our gymnasium will be full of local crafters, holiday music. We will have free crafts for the kids while parents shop in this family friendly environment. Stay tuned for a list of sellers. For more info see Facebook. Free admission. Event is on Friday, Dec. 2 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- : Craft Shows - Dec 11 - Lewiston - Annual Ho Ho Holiday Craft Fair - Ramada Inn - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
Annual Ho Ho Holiday Craft Fair at the Ramada Inn in Lewiston.Raffles, 50/50 drawings, food, Santa, horse and carriage rides. Free admission. For more info see Facebook. Event is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- : Festivals - Nov 19 thru Nov 26 - Lewiston - Kora Shriners FEZtival of Trees - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
The Annual Feztival of Trees is a Kora operating budget fundraiser. We are planning to have in excess of 60 display trees, a craft fair, a silent auction and of course the kitchen will be open. The general public is invited in to see our beautiful building and help us kick off the holiday season. Watch for the upcoming details as word has leaked from the North Pole that Santa will be present to have pictures with the kids. See the Title link above for the festival schedule.
- : Running - Jan 07 - Lewiston - Indoor Insanity 5K - Bates College Merrill Gymnasium - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
The Indoor Insanity 5K is a race event unlike any other in Maine. Get out of the cold and head indoors, where there is no ice underfoot, no frigid gusts in your face, and no snow overhead. Yes, you will be running in circles (25 times, in fact). And yes, you will have to jockey for position amidst other runners. But you can enjoy the music, the comraderie, and the running experience, all a part of Indoor Insanity. Indoor Insanity 2017 is a fundraiser to prevent lung cancer through installation of radon mitigation systems in low-income Maine households. Event is on Saturday, Jan. 7 with same-day registration starting at 7 a.m.
- : Theater - Dec 09 thru Dec 11 - Lewiston - A Christmas Carol - The Public Theatre - Upcoming Androscoggin County Maine Events
Don and #39;t miss The Public Theatre and #39;s critically acclaimed holiday production. Rediscover the magic of theatre, when six actors and a fiddler bring Charles Dickens and #39; classic story to life in a way you and #39;ve never imagined and will never forget. Tickets $20/adults; $17/groups (10+); $5/children 18 and under. Performances on Friday, Nov. 9 at 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 10 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 11 at 2 p.m.