Upcoming Maine Festivals & Events
- : Oct 21 thru Oct 23 - Ogunquit - Annual OgunquitFest - Festivals in Maine
Annual OgunquitFest. A fun-filled weekend of fall-themed events including pumpkin and cookie decorating, costume parade, classic car show, craft show, fun house, high heel race, bed race, wagon rides, storytelling, and a scarecrow contest and more! For info phone the Ogunquit Chamber of Commerce at (207) 646-2939.
- : Nov 10 - Portland - USM Husky Harvest - USM Woodbury Campus Center - Festivals in Maine
The Husky Harvest is a multicultural celebration for everyone. The festival offers free food and live entertainment to members of the community. It is open to the public. Our goal is to unite and celebrate diversity within our community. Call (207) 671-6125 for event hours.
- : Nov 18 thru Dec 31 - Boothbay - Boothbay Festival of Lights - Festivals in Maine
Shop, dine and sparkle at the Boothbay Festival of Lights. See the Title link above for a schedule of events.
- : Nov 26 - York Beach - Lighting of the Nubble - Cape Neddick Light - Festivals in Maine
Join us for the annual Lighting of the Nubble. Festivities begin at 5 p.m. with the York High School Chamber Singers and Santa on a YBFD ladder truck at 6 p.m. followed immediately with the island lights turning on. Complimentary cookies and hot chocolate for all. Shuttles running from Ellis Park at Short Sands Beach from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Please plan to come up early. Park closed to vehicles, limited handicapped parking available. For more info also see York Parks and Recreation.
- : Dec 01 - Gardiner - Gardiner Days of Light Tree Lighting - Johnson Park - Festivals in Maine
Gardiner Days of Light is a month-long celebration. It kicks off on with the annual Tree Lighting at downtown's Johnson Park, next to Johnson Hall. Event is on Thursday, Dec. 1 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- : Dec 02 thru Dec 03 - Biddeford - Biddeford Downtown Holiday Festival - Festivals in Maine
Biddeford's Downtown Holiday Festival and Tree Lighting. Cookie decorating will be offered in the afternoon from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Reilly's Bakery (if last year's schedule is followed). The main stage in City Square will feature musical performances beginning at 5 p.m. Santa will arrive on horse-drawn sleigh for the tree lighting at 5:30 p.m. Also that evening there will be family photos with Santa at 208 Main Street, and free horse-drawn wagon rides until 7 p.m. Additional events on Saturday.
- : Dec 03 - Gardiner - Gardiner Parade of Lights - Festivals in Maine
The Gardiner Days of Light is a month-long celebration. It continues with a Parade Of Lights, an early evening holiday parade along Water Street through downtown Gardiner. The parade is on Saturday, Dec. 3 at 4:30 p.m.
- : Dec 03 - Saco - Saco Holiday Festival and Light Parade - Festivals in Maine
The Annual Saco Holiday Festival and Light Parade is one of the year's most anticipated events. Fun for all. Hot chocolate, sweet treats, a visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus and followed by the fabulous light parade! For more info see the Title link above.
- : Dec 04 - Owls Head - Holidays at the Museum - Owls Head Transportation Museum - Festivals in Maine
Our annual holiday celebration is a popular one-day affair with free admission for all! Santa's reindeer rest up while he enjoys a different form of air travel in the Museum's 1979 Piper Super Cub, flying in for a special appearance at the Museum. The Mid-Coast Community Band performs a special holiday concert, and free family activities are offered throughout the morning.
- : Dec 09 thru Dec 11 - Ogunquit - Annual Ogunquit Christmas by the Sea Celebration - Festivals in Maine
Annual Christmas by the Sea Celebration. In prior years there have been concerts, caroling, tastings, visit with Santa, parades, tree lightings, Santa's Village, ornament making, storytelling, bonfire, hay rides and a craft show. For more info about this year's events see the Title link above.